The Vesc Status offers Electric Skateboard Builders the ability to see what's happening in their VESC (Vedders Electric Speed Controller) in live time. Features include...
- Keep settings for up to 4 boards
- Switch between US and Metric systems
- Push notifications for 20%, 50%, and 100% of battery status
- Acceleration Timer
- Live time display of 18 data points, including time, distance, speed, battery amps, motor amps, and more
- Graphing with Battery Voltage, Battery Amps, Motor Amps, FET Temp, and Speed
- Record vesc data into a "session" and pull up past "sessions" in the ride history tab
- You can view current vesc data without recording a session
Battery meter with percentage
- [NEW] In app video overlays allow you to record video with VESC graph and numerical data automatically embedded in the video
Development will continue, so be sure to check back for more updates in the near future. This is for use with the Adafruit UART Buddy Bluetooth Module. You can purchase a pre assembled module from http://www.rocketboards.club/
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Vesc Status is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-22. The program can be installed on iOS.
Vesc Status (version 1.2) has a file size of 8.60 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.